Nope, I don't understand it ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A man who used to live across the road from us would get in his car every evening, drive 100 yards up the road to a big junction where he would do a U-turn, drive 200 yards the other other way to a big roundabout, go round that and pull up on the pavement in front of the local newsagent to pick up his evening paper. The shop is 100 yards from his house, on the same side of the road. He has no mobility issues and he'd do this even if it was a lovely sunny day.   :wacko:

Maz

Guru
A man who used to live across the road from us would get in his car every evening, drive 100 yards up the road to a big junction where he would do a U-turn, drive 200 yards the other other way to a big roundabout, go round that and pull up on the pavement in front of the local newsagent to pick up his evening paper. The shop is 100 yards from his house, on the same side of the road. He has no mobility issues and he'd do this even if it was a lovely sunny day. :wacko:
Sounds like one of those Lateral Thinking type of puzzles. Could be OCD.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
The bus is quite a nice way to travel if for some reason you're not cycling. At least you can read your book/newspaper, which beats driving.

The bus is quite a nice way to travel if for some reason you're not cycling. At least you can read your book/newspaper, which beats driving.

I wish we had your buses. I can't read whilst stood crammed in an aisle with my nose shoved in someone's sweaty armpit

Top Bottom