Norfolk Transport Plan consults until 28 Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Difficult to see how to get more cycling into it, with some options worded ambiguously so they could be used against us, like the bit in the old plan about prioitising walking and cycling, then buses, then cars is used to set traffic lights to favour cars because it's a bus route and walking and cycling already have zebra crossings of other roads nearby so they have to give buses some priority somewhere :crazy: or it was some twisted reason like that why walkers and cyclists always have to wait 66seconds for green lights at that junction.

Anyway, suggestions for creative subversion welcome!
https://norfolk.citizenspace.com/consultation/norfolk-county-council-local-transport-plan-2020/

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Wow! Nearly the first 100 word sentence I've ever seen! A shame to stop at 97. I sense this is getting you more than a little worked up. Good that you clearly care, though. A finger on the pulse as always.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Wow! Nearly the first 100 word sentence I've ever seen! A shame to stop at 97. I sense this is getting you more than a little worked up. Good that you clearly care, though. A finger on the pulse as always.
Yeah, :banghead:ing against local government policies - or rather, their (mis)interpretation to mean something other than what they seem to say - can have that effect.

Top Bottom