Northern Rock Cyclone 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's moved back a bit in the month, and seems to be getting bigger/more impt... and as you say, the Cyclone Challenge itself is a great ride.
smile.gif

Well I guess it's been moved back a bit to accommodate the Nationals which are generally that weekend, but a slight shift of the diary should mean that I can once again ride.

What will they make of the Ryals then, doubt we'll be seeing Cav do too well!

LizardEye

Need to sort my diary.
Btw, what's the standard reaction to turning up at a sportive with a rack and mudguards
laugh.gif
You could turn up to the Cyclone on a Raleigh Grifter and I don't suppose anybody would bat one.
My entry going in this week. See if the bike can get round it this time

Sam Kennedy

Sorry for the bump, but if anyone is wanting to pre-ride the 104 mile route I will be up for it. I am starting a 12 week training plan, I will hopefully finish it by the end of April, and after a couple of races I think I will be ready to tackle it. So is anyone up for it? I think the last Saturday in April or First Saturday in May would be a good time to do it?

OP
OP
addictfreak
Already entered.

Its going to be a great weekend of cycling. The crits in Leazes Park on the Friday evening followed by the Cyclone on Saturday and then on the Sunday the National Road Race Championships. Should be some big names attending.

Im looking to get round in under 6hrs 30 mins this year, just missed it last time.

And I will be taking a Fiver with me this time for a leg massage at the end!

EssexRider

Im interested in the 104 mile ride...

but just the problem of getting there and back without a car.. will be a bit expensive on the train

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My training plan is a follows... ride as much as I can between now and then, and actively seek out hills to go up. :-)

Top Bottom