Noseless saddle, any experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PimpMan

Regular
I am 190 LB, i ride city bicycle in upright position and refer saddle where i actually sit softly, opposed to hang on it with my bones.

Extra wide or nose-less saddle is what i need, anyone has personal experience with those can recommend a good one?

So far my options are, if you have first hand experience with any of those please share.

Seats.jpg

Here's interesting article about the nose-less saddles, every time i'd see this saddle in the past i would think same - they made for fat people who dont fit on regular saddle or some old sick people etc.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Because of a numbness issue after 3 or so hours in the saddle (pretty much an age-related prostate issue) I ride most comfortably on ISM (pretty much horseshoe shaped, no central channel) and Selle SMP saddles (dropped nose, no central channel). I find that a degree of length in the saddle helps for control.

OP
OP
P

PimpMan

Regular
It actually captured my attention too out of 20 other designs i've seen, however price tag was half the cost of my bicycle, found knock off version on $25 will try order now.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom