England : Cambridgeshire Not a Christmas Friday Night ride - 11th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Apologies, Adam, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Uta is getting back from a 10-day business trip in the US tomorrow so the timing is inopportune. And my physio would rather I rest a bit longer. So, with regret, I'll cry off. Shame, as the weather is looking a lot better - may even miss the rain altogether.
Frank

Sorry you can't make it Frank... whats the problem that you need physio?

frank9755

Cyclist
Sorry you can't make it Frank... whats the problem that you need physio?

It's a pain in the neck! Basically, since about April, whenever I've ridden for more than about 3 hours, I've got a pain between my shoulder blades that gets steadily worse. It made a bit of a mess of this season so I'd like to try to get it fixed. First thing I tried was a bike fit but that didn't really help so I'll find out what the physio has done when I am allowed to ride again!

robjh

Legendary Member
I'll just look out for a bunch of reprobates hanging around with bikes. What could go wrong?
In Cambridge? Quite a lot. I suggest heading for the maturest bunch of reprobates you see there.

robjh

Legendary Member
The Met Office's latest thoughts on the weather in London tomorrow - I'm off to pack some waterproofs for the final leg
upload_2015-12-11_14-40-23.png

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
My train leaves KX at 21:52, so it should get to Cambridge about an hour or so later.
Wavering between a spotlessly clean road bike and a slightly grubby Brompton at the moment and the Brommie is slightly in favour.

Top Bottom