Not a single flight over Scotland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
There's been at least two(Loganair) since 18:30, and a departure from Glasgow to Belfast.
I was on my toes just after lunch so must have missed them. Loganair would probably be just going to the islands and I think the Belfast flights have reduced but never really stopped.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was on my toes just after lunch so must have missed them. Loganair would probably be just going to the islands and I think the Belfast flights have reduced but never really stopped.

classic33

Leg End Member
Actually, it shows none over the UK at all - it's hard to tell at that scale, but the plane symbol in the screenshot is either the Wizz Air that had landed at Luton 4 minutes earlier at 00:24, or a Learjet that went into Stansted a couple of minutes prior to that.
Shown as in the air when the screenshot was taken. The only way to show the whole of the UK was to zoom out, but I did check first.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Only one aeroplane but twenty-two hot air balloons.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Check them out - their airframes aren't standard.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's the case.

But that doesn't invalidate my point - which was that your assertion

If it was a Cessna, and if it was doing aerobatics the pilots would be facing a very significant fine and permanent loss of his or her ticket

is demonstrably not universally true, as we now seem to be agreed.

pjd57

Veteran
From where I am sitting right now, looking out my window on the north side of Glasgow, under the flight path it's normal to see a plane just about every time I look out the window.
Now, most days I rarely see any.

Top Bottom