Not dressed up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
...and nowhere to go....

it occurred to me as I opened my wardrobe that there is a whole swathe of regular clothing that has not seen the light of day for about 9 weeks!
Work shirts and Chinos, some quality casual shirts, decent jeans and Polo shirts, desert boots, cherry-red Docs, hand stiched penny loafers, a pair of Loakes and my Vans sneakers. All I’ve worn are old T-shirts, fleeces and sandals for 9 weeks!
Whilst I’m no Beau Brummel it is quite nice to shed the ‘man at Millets’ look once in a while.
I can’t think when these will ever see the light of day again....

vickster

Legendary Member
Nothing to stop you wearing them at home surely :wacko:

Rocky

Hello decadence
@Fab Foodie .... you could always go out on your bike wearing your trilby and bow tie

Scan-130-e1552733275847.jpeg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
School uniform is interesting. Will it fit when the children start school again.
Both my kids need new school shoes but we have nowhere to buy them, and do we don’t want to buy them in June for a few weeks of use before the school holidays because they will probably need new ones in September.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@Fab Foodie .... you could always go out on your bike wearing your trilby and bow tie

View attachment 519674
My role model!

Gunk

Guru
...and nowhere to go....

it occurred to me as I opened my wardrobe that there is a whole swathe of regular clothing that has not seen the light of day for about 9 weeks!
Work shirts and Chinos, some quality casual shirts, decent jeans and Polo shirts, desert boots, cherry-red Docs, hand stiched penny loafers, a pair of Loakes and my Vans sneakers. All I’ve worn are old T-shirts, fleeces and sandals for 9 weeks!
Whilst I’m no Beau Brummel it is quite nice to shed the ‘man at Millets’ look once in a while.
I can’t think when these will ever see the light of day again....

what are you wearing then? Jim Jams

D

Deleted member 26715

But why. There’s no point! Just creates ironing....
When I first started working from home I always still used to wear shirt & trousers, got me into 'work' mode, don't do it now, but I've worked from home for 30 years off & on

Top Bottom