Not dressed up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do... :whistle:
Oi! Am still working :eek:

Drago

Legendary Member
...and nowhere to go....

it occurred to me as I opened my wardrobe that there is a whole swathe of regular clothing that has not seen the light of day for about 9 weeks!
Work shirts and Chinos, some quality casual shirts, decent jeans and Polo shirts, desert boots, cherry-red Docs, hand stiched penny loafers, a pair of Loakes and my Vans sneakers. All I’ve worn are old T-shirts, fleeces and sandals for 9 weeks!
Whilst I’m no Beau Brummel it is quite nice to shed the ‘man at Millets’ look once in a while.
I can’t think when these will ever see the light of day again....
Same here. I've been Y fronts and string vest only for nearly 2 months now.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'm going through clothes like nobody's business at the moment. Get changed as soon as I'm out of the lab, then work clothes get put straight in the wash as soon as I get home. It's annoying as I'd just bought a couple of pairs of nice wool trousers but I've reverted to chinos for ease of washing.

Knickers or bra I’m guessing

A lot of us haven't worn those either.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm going through clothes like nobody's business at the moment. Get changed as soon as I'm out of the lab, then work clothes get put straight in the wash as soon as I get home. It's annoying as I'd just bought a couple of pairs of nice wool trousers but I've reverted to chinos for ease of washing.
This is normally my situation and why Chinos are the trews of choice....a day at the customer and I smell of frying....and the same in the lab....

Top Bottom