Not dressed up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Socks with the sandals FF? ...standards Jerry, standards.
No never!!!

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I'm scruffy at the best of times. At home I'm regularly assumed to be the gardener by passers by.
A couple of years ago, just after I'd moved, I was walking through my local town centre and sat down on a bench. Unbeknown to me it was the bench usually used by wineoes and after a while someone came up to me, I didn't look up, and said something, but I only caught the last words "cup of tea", I assumed he was asking for money so I said I had no change, and he said "I'm offering to buy you one"!
I should really up my game.

tyred

Legendary Member
I don't put on my best clothes but since being forced to work from home I still get up at my usual time, go out for a brisk walk, get washed, shaved and dressed and be ready to start work. It makes me feel happier about myself to be getting ready to go work.

All my good dress shirts, my works polo shirts, my good shoes, my dance shoes, hiking gear and my cycling gear have all been tidied away as I won't be needing them for the foreseeable future. The short bike rides I am allowed to do are done in jeans and t-shirt.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
You'll never see me outside in dressing gown and slippers...
I saw a guy walking his dog this morning thus attired. :sad:
Several of tbe local women folk can be seen in their doorways ‘havin’ a fag’ late afternoon still in their slippers dressing gowns and pyjamas...

Top Bottom