Not dressed up....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As i wear specific work clothes that have anti cut fibres woven into them that i havent touched it will be interesting to see if they fit when i go back :ohmy:
Apart from that i am wearingthe same, running /gym trousers and t shirt .

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Ahem....I do posses a proper gentleman's nightshirt with matching nightcap for emergencies....
I trust the nightcap has a pom-pom and the night-shirt has a sensibly sized breast-pocket for Edward Bear.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I refer you to @numbnuts response.....(how did you know my nickname btw)?

It was all that upstairs and downstairs, and tapping at the window, that gave it away.. :rolleyes:

MarkF

Guru
I miss dressing up, my kids (19,21&26) have never seen me "scruffy", l never use my uniform to travel to work in but would do if it looked good.

I know what Berghaus/Sketchers/NorthFace/Fitflop/Regatta etc sell & what their target market is, l am not being seen dead in their dreary comfy stuff.

Today l am about as slovenly as l get, l came to work on the motorbike so that's tan nubuck boots, Levi 504's, a plain white Reiss linen shirt (with cuban collar) and a navy blue Ralph Lauren harrington. I am 57, a fleece and some dad jeans is not going to do me any favours.^_^

Top Bottom