(NOT) Funny video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I can't view the video at work. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm devastated

You are not missing anything, apparently

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
OK, as retribution for me watching a dull vid: two riders pass the line of stopped cars so close that they'd be taken out by a door opening, even though there's nothing oncoming, then stop in the "KEEP CLEAR" marking for no good reason (there's space alongside the first cycle). The yellow rider's road position seems a bit better than the assisted cycle or @Rooster1, but really everyone seems to be riding a bit close to the edge on a road that is too narrow for an same-lane overtake. :sad: Maybe the camera lens is distorting distances and misleading me. ;)

Thanks for the appraisal. I will politely ignore.

PS, in the 15 years I have stopped before, after or on the "keep clear" zone, I have never once seen anything coming in or out of it - hence I deemed it acceptable on this occasion.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'd say the probability of a door being opened in the video is minimal, as you'd be opening the door and getting out into the path of on-coming traffic - another good reason to filter down the outside of traffic.
If I had a tenner for everyone who's disembarked on the driver's side in a queue, I'd stop cycling in London so often :smile:

I like to start just behind or in front (if I'm there already) to see what the other cyclists are going to do.
That sounds a bit stalkery. I'd just ask them, or invite them to go first and hang back if the lights change before you get a reply.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
bunny-falling-asleep-at-desk-o.gif

Top Bottom