Not had a reason to post in here for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Looks great. Plus sized tyres or Fat ?
Plus. 27.5" x 2.9" :okay:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Had no need to worry about the size, it's a monster :laugh:

20170711_195619.jpg

feck me :wacko: I know your tall but what size is that

U

User19783

Nice, can't wait for mine to arrive.

Did it arrive at a reasonable time today, or did have wait all day, as mine is coming tomorrow, and I shall be asleep till midday,

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Did it arrive at a reasonable time today, or did have wait all day, as mine is coming tomorrow, and I shall be asleep till midday,
It landed at about 3pm according to SWMBO. The DX driver proceeded to drag the box down the drive and flip it upside down in the front room :cursing:

That said there's no damage anywhere so I'll let it be, and it was well packaged anyway.

It came with wheels on so the box is obviously a monster regardless of frame size. The bars and saddle need to be straightened and adjusted and pedals fitted. On mine the shifter and RH brake lever were at a different angle to the LH brake lever, no biggie but just a tad annoying, and the tyres where only up to about 10psi, easily fixed with the trusty old Joe Blow Max.

I must say that early indications are very good, I'm loving the overall aesthetic and the finish is great. I could live without all the additional bolt ons, but you never know i might decide to a small tour one day :rolleyes:

U

User19783

Excellent.

So glad and not having any regrets,enjoy and please keep use all updated.:okay:

Top Bottom