Not sure which to take

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Andy_G

Ive seen it for £45 so i might give it a shot, shopping list on Myprotein is now, Omega 3, thermopure, BCAA, L Carnitine, L Glutamine

OP
OP
A

Andy_G

If supps are not the answer why do they sell them, not all of us have time and work conditions to make the perfect menu.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
If supps are not the answer why do they sell them, not all of us have time and work conditions to make the perfect menu.
Because people are lazy. They inherently want results without putting in effort.

OP
OP
A

Andy_G

Blank n yellow, you really need to grow up, yet again your full of crap

TMHNET, so now im a mug and i dont put in any effort, are you for real. i do an average of 1.5 hrs of cardio a day and weights 3 times a week, ive stuck to a controlled diet for 6 months and lost 4 stone, you really do need to think before you speek.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Blank n yellow, you really need to grow up, yet again your full of crap

TMHNET, so now im a mug and i dont put in any effort, are you for real. i do an average of 1.5 hrs of cardio a day and weights 3 times a week, ive stuck to a controlled diet for 6 months and lost 4 stone, you really do need to think before you speek.
Are you for real?

Ive seen it for £45 so i might give it a shot, shopping list on Myprotein is now, Omega 3, thermopure, BCAA, L Carnitine, L Glutamine

If you can lose 4st in 6 months, why are you now adding the above to a shopping list? You can lose weight without those and have done.

What's wrong with actual food sources of carnitine? Beef/pork/chicken being the highest concentrations per 100g

What is wrong with dietry sources of glutamine? Which are also very similar sources as carnitine, but includes dairy,eggs,fish,wheat,cabbage,beets,beans,spinach and parsley

What is wrong with coffee,cinnamon or peppers? Which is pretty much what is in thermopure

Why do you need omega3? What about oily fish? nut and plant based oils like canola and sunflower

Does arriving in a jar make it more appealing?

OP
OP
A

Andy_G

Are you for real?

If you can lose 4st in 6 months, why are you now adding the above to a shopping list? You can lose weight without those and have done.
Because I'm now struggling to lose the last 1-1.5 stone I want to. I've stepped up my cardio and my cals are lower and I wanted some extra help.
Black n yellow, just crawl back under your rock, you never have anything constructive to say its just sarcasm and ignorance, but at least you have school tomorrow so you might learn something there.

£25..?

Seriously though, I'm not the mug falling for all that supplement crap...you are. In 20 years of racing, I've never felt the need for them. But you're obviously different...

T.M.H.N.E.T

Because I'm now struggling to lose the last 1-1.5 stone I want to. I've stepped up my cardio and my cals are lower and I wanted some extra help.
There is your problem, not one that is cured by getting a credit card out on MP

I edited my previous post. I'd like you to tackle the answers.

ps: Don't dismiss BNY soo readily. Someday you might realise that he ultimately has a point.

Top Bottom