Not your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafer

Veteran
Gorgeous day down here in Devon, ideal for getting out on the bike. Unfortunately it's also ideal for the first grass cut of the year so in the garden it is!

25752889795_47cbea9f5a_h.jpg

My body can't handle doing both in the same day!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just done mine and a little bit of de mossing and cleaning..
im still thinking of going out on the bike....sun is shining

OP
OP
Wafer

Wafer

Veteran
Heh, it's a decent size, thankfully it was less challenging than this time last year to sort out!
We're all crashed out the sofa (dog included, supervising is obviously tiring too) watching the rugby now.

Reactions: TVC
OP
OP
Wafer

Wafer

Veteran
I was tempted to do the same, I had already said earlier in the week I'd look at the garden if the weather was alright though, and figured it was worth a few brownie points! Did get out for a while on Friday....

MikeW-71

Veteran
No ride for me today, I was racing my Honda.

It's just a little one..
25763921455_0619da23f9_c.jpg

Looking at the forecast, it's a nice long ride for me tommorrow! :biggrin:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
My weekend involved kids stuff, feed animals at work,garden, one child horse riding and now waiting for Mrs Skud to get home from work ! Cycling for fun is on the backburner and I am only getting commuter mileage at the moment :cry:

D

Deleted member 1258

Gorgeous day down here in Devon, ideal for getting out on the bike. Unfortunately it's also ideal for the first grass cut of the year so in the garden it is!

25752889795_47cbea9f5a_h.jpg

My body can't handle doing both in the same day!

I did both yesterday, 68 miles on the bike yesterday morning and the afternoon in the garden, Front garden tidied, grass cut and the side flower bed cleared and dug over ready for some colourful bedding. Today is going to be for housework and visiting family.

I was thinking of cycling from my parents home in Lyme down to Exeter and back today; I've decided to cheat and get the train instead. In my defense I'll be out cycling this evening; off to my weekly dance class then back home. It'll probably be piddling it down then :smile:

Well I was thinking of going for a bit of a pootle round the south eastern part of the Blackdown Hills today but the weather so far has put paid to that plan. T'is all a bit skank really.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just spent three days moving pebbles from the front garden.Reused them on the parking area.Sixteen spadefuls to the barrow.about twelve barrow loads full.Feeling just a little tired.Resting and did a small pile of ironing.Need two or three days of really dry weather to dig it over and flatten it.Before the serious work starts.Some fancy light paving.and shrubs.

Top Bottom