Not your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I usually go for a 20 odd mile ride on Mondays but after Sunday's 70 mile Cycle Chatters ride and with a 50/60 mile ride coming up this Wednesday i gave it a miss and did a few hours work instead.:whistle:

OP
OP
Wafer

Wafer

Veteran
Couple more days of this before getting back to reality! Looking forward to the lighter evenings though
_20160407_095642.jpg

Spent a few days in St Lucia, that'd be a pretty extreme place to cycle....

Attachments

• DSC_0330.JPG
    DSC_0330.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: TVC
D

Deleted member 1258

Missed my Thursday ride this morning.:sad: Raining first thing and sunshine and showers this afternoon, I now haven't ridden for a week and I'm starting to get cabin fever.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yesterday and today.., the sunniest, most beautiful days we've had all year, and I've come down with some lurgi, draining me of energy and making me ache all over and feel generally poo. :sad:

vickster

Legendary Member
When can you ride again? I had 3 months off my March to mid May, glad the weather is improving, if anything it's a bit hot now :whistle:

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Kids. All weekend. Just as usual. No ride for me :sad:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Was going out for a ride with a friend this morning, 25 plus miles. Knee still swollen and sore from last weeks 75 miler so wimped out.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
When can you ride again? I had 3 months off my March to mid May, glad the weather is improving, if anything it's a bit hot now :whistle:

Not sure yet - have a wound that has to be packed and dressed daily, so not until it's healed. Could be a few more weeks yet. Just in time for the late-August rainy season probably!!

C R

Guru
Weather is killing my weekend riding at the moment 💨🌧
I feel your pain. Wash out last Sunday because of the weather, but forecast for today was reasonable last Monday. Unfortunately, as the week wore on the forecast got progressively worse, and today was another wash out :angry:.

Top Bottom