Nothing better to do !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Thought l'd share a few pics. of current projects in progress.....apologies to folks who aren't into Vitus "heaven"^_^
IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

The "Magnificent Seven"
IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

I know, l know , l really should get out more often ^_^

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Wow, both look fabulous!

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
You certainly should get out more often with those gorgeous bikes in your stable.
I try to ride one of them per day , in no particular order and sometimes l ride the same one every day for days on end , decision , decisions :scratch:

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Woodbutcher, I'm sitting here crying with envy and thinking how much I hate you.
Smokin Joe , please don't hate me ! l promise that l haven't collected these just to piss people off ^_^
To be honest sometimes l have had to pay over the odds to get a really fine bike . The 992 is a good example , completely original full Dura Ace etc. l bought it in Germany for a fairly steep price but since l have no plans to sell, it doesn't really matter to me.
Anyway if you are ever in SW France let me know and you would be welcome to borrow a bike and explore this area. Another Cyclechat member from the UK has been riding with me already .

Woodbutcher, I've had a great Saturday with my lovely wife, going round a local food festival, taking our dog for a long walk along the coastal path, and then enjoying a delicious meal cooked by my wife (she is a chef, so I do get spoiled). I then sit down to check out what's been happening on CC, only to see your thread, which has rounded out a great day in a great manner, absolutely fantastic collection WB, Chapeau!

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Woodbutcher, I've had a great Saturday with my lovely wife, going round a local food festival, taking our dog for a long walk along the coastal path, and then enjoying a delicious meal cooked by my wife (she is a chef, so I do get spoiled). I then sit down to check out what's been happening on CC, only to see your thread, which has rounded out a great day in a great manner, absolutely fantastic collection WB, Chapeau!
My goodness, l am not sure what to say other than thank you for your kind remarks. I am very flattered to have helped with what sounds like a great day (lucky guy having a wife and chef in one and the same person) , merci beaucoup, bonne soirée !

Top Bottom