Now sold - Shimano rs10 wheelset, tyres tubes, skewers £40 Ono

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

Shimano rs10 wheelset with continental duraskin tyres, tubes and shimano skewers, used but in good condition run true and smooth, these are now surplus was holding on to them for a self build project but can't see that happening, looking for £50 ono, ideally collected from Castleford West Yorkshire but posting could be arranged

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

£40 anyone?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

I recently couriered the bike frame they came off for about 9 quid because it was under 5kg so I reckon these will be about the same

mulletino

Über Member
I will take them for that please- however am happy for Biggs682 to take them if that is the honourable thing as he put in a reply this morning.
Thanks

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

I will take them for that please- however am happy for Biggs682 to take them if that is the honourable thing as he put in a reply this morning.
Thanks[/QUOTE

first to give a positive yes i suppose. Where abouts in leeds are you?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thanks
@mulletino & @rugbyleaguebiker i snoozed and i lost out so no problem with me as they were only for a spare pair

Top Bottom