Now the anti-cyclist are lobbying god to help them in their cause.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is much to pray about for the world,” says a parish newsletter from the Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church in Chiswick, West London, “and the 10.30am daily public recitation of the Rosary in church will also be praying for success in turning the plans for CS9 away from the High Road and the church.”

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/lo...sessions-opposing-a-cycle-superhighway/021964

There's only one way to beat them. We pray harder.

AndyRM

XOXO
christ-on-a-bike.png

classic33

Leg End Member
There is much to pray about for the world,” says a parish newsletter from the Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church in Chiswick, West London, “and the 10.30am daily public recitation of the Rosary in church will also be praying for success in turning the plans for CS9 away from the High Road and the church.”

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/lo...sessions-opposing-a-cycle-superhighway/021964

There's only one way to beat them. We pray harder.
Didn't work on the HS2 route.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
The path of the righteous cyclist is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil non-cyclists.
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my cycling brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

As Samuel L Jackson might have said...

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
They of all people should remember that Jesus was a cyclist. After all, did it not say in the Bible, "And Lo! The Lord Jesus rode off on his Triumph"?

I though that was Moses and I thought it was a sports car

Top Bottom