Now there are BIC pens for us girls. Wooo Hooo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Currently Unavailable. :rofl:

Ganymede

Veteran
I remember when this "product" came out - but I never read those reviews which are hilarious. I think we should tag @SatNavSaysStraightOn because she said she could do with a laugh. The funny thing is that the original page says there are no reviews, but if you scroll down there are a few then you have to click on the "for 2000 more reviews click here". Seriously the funniest stuff I have read all week - Thanks Saluki!

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I remember when this "product" came out - but I never read those reviews which are hilarious. I think we should tag @SatNavSaysStraightOn because she said she could do with a laugh. The funny thing is that the original page says there are no reviews, but if you scroll down there are a few then you have to click on the "for 2000 more reviews click here". Seriously the funniest stuff I have read all week - Thanks Saluki!
I did consider tagging @SatNavSaysStraightOn but thought that she might laugh so hard that she'll end up on a bodycast and didn't want to take the risk.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'm fighting an urge to rush to the shops and have my own set, and wondering what effect it will have on my bike, will it become more girly too if I sit on it holding one of these miraculous pens:girldance::biggrin:
The bike might suddenly grow a basket out of the front and maybe, just maybe, some of those streamers out of the bar ends :thumbsup:

Lullabelle

Banana
Finally something I can write with instead of having to use Man pens.

Read the reviews, you know that you want to. Nearly as funny as Veet for men :laugh::laugh:

Brilliant :rofl:

Obviously I had to ask TVC's permission before I read this :dry:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The bike might suddenly grow a basket out of the front and maybe, just maybe, some of those streamers out of the bar ends :thumbsup:

Yes, but they only write for up to two kilometres, so you cannot go far from home. Also it says the plug is the same colour as the ink colour, so you have to stay near a lectric plug and know how to plug it in.:scratch:

I like the idea of tongue sten carbide balls and I wonder if @Fnaar has got some like that.

Top Bottom