Now where did I put my pants?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
When I left home this morning I was convinced I had a set of proper clothes in my drawer at work......

I was wrong :rolleyes:

All day driving a desk in sweaty lycra.... lovely

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
When I left home this morning I was convinced I had a set of proper clothes in my rack bag......

I was wrong :smile:

All day driving a desk, commando. :angry::rolleyes:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
ChrisKH said:
THis thread is no good without...................on second thoughts maybe not.:smile:
Kevestan can keep his pics.... but I'm not going to stop Halo from posting hers. Have you heard how forceful she is on her vids!! :wahhey:;)

Kestevan said:
When I left home this morning I was convinced I had a set of proper clothes in my drawer at work......

I was wrong :smile:

All day driving a desk in sweaty lycra.... lovely

How did you end up like that? Were you relying on using a backup set?

Clothes in first day, out last day... seems easy enough :wahhey: I do worry about packing certain items though, and I haven't yet but I intend to leave an oldish shirt/trousers/shoes here.

I've driven to work before without putting my tie on... feels really weird without it.

I guess at least you don't have to walk around in cleated road shoes (or socks) :laugh:

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
HaloJ said:
When I left home this morning I was convinced I had a set of proper clothes in my rack bag......

I was wrong :blush:

All day driving a desk, commando. :sad:xx(

Pics or it didnt happen :smile:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Oh dear. It's more embarrassing than I thought.

I tore the flat apart last night and couldn't find my missing knickers anywhere. So this morning I discreetly asked the girls in HR which resulted in peels of laughter and an apology as they'd thrown them away. I had apparently dropped them in the middle of reception on the way to getting changed.
:ohmy:

NigC

HaloJ said:
Oh dear. It's more embarrassing than I thought.

I tore the flat apart last night and couldn't find my missing knickers anywhere. So this morning I discreetly asked the girls in HR which resulted in peels of laughter and an apology as they'd thrown them away. I had apparently dropped them in the middle of reception on the way to getting changed. :ohmy:

Wow! You get changed while walking through reception ;) What's the vacancy situation?

Jezston

Über Member
Gentlemen, settle down.

I have a similar situation this morning - forgot to pack pants. However this just means me having to wear the pants I slept in last night - however I have gone 'francais' and turned them inside out.

happened to me once before. i just jumped back on the bike and went home. i'd rather be late than wear sweaty clothes all day. :ohmy:

my colleagues agreed.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Jezston said:
Gentlemen, settle down.

I have a similar situation this morning - forgot to pack pants. However this just means me having to wear the pants I slept in last night - however I have gone 'francais' and turned them inside out.

May I just say "WAAAHAY!" :ohmy:

Top Bottom