Now where did I put my pants?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
HaloJ said:
Oh dear. It's more embarrassing than I thought.

I tore the flat apart last night and couldn't find my missing knickers anywhere. So this morning I discreetly asked the girls in HR which resulted in peels of laughter and an apology as they'd thrown them away. I had apparently dropped them in the middle of reception on the way to getting changed.
xx(
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Nice one Halo. On a similar vein... my Daughter goes to School with a boy whose parents we're friends with from the Anti-natal classes. One day we met his Mum coming out of the School playground with him, she was looking a little mortified. When asked what the problem was she (foolishly) told us...

That morning she'd stood talking to us whilst Harry was waiting to go into School (and running around with our Eldest), no problems so far. When she came to collect that afternoon she was taken to one side by his Teacher who discretely handed her a pair of her knickers back... apparently they had been hanging on the outside of his School bag (caught on the velcro) and were recovered just after he got into the School corridor. He'd been running round the playground before going into school with his Mum's knickers flapping around for all to see... :biggrin::biggrin:

*smirk*

Zippy said:
Cleated socks? Ouch!

Meh! I meant without shoes on!

I realised today that I've been carrying my (work) shoes in and out, yet they don't actually need to like my clothes do!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
HaloJ said:
Oh dear. It's more embarrassing than I thought.

I tore the flat apart last night and couldn't find my missing knickers anywhere. So this morning I discreetly asked the girls in HR which resulted in peels of laughter and an apology as they'd thrown them away. I had apparently dropped them in the middle of reception on the way to getting changed. :laugh:

You dropped your knickers in reception?!?...you don’t work for a foreign embassy do you?:laugh:

Sh4rkyBloke said:
He'd been running round the playground before going into school with his Mum's knickers flapping around for all to see... :biggrin::biggrin:

fantastic :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Nice one Halo. On a similar vein... my Daughter goes to School with a boy whose parents we're friends with from the Anti-natal classes....

What - Family Planning Clinic? Or did you mean ante-natal?

Top Bottom