Nuns in the Nude

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

A convent of nuns (not sure what the collective noun is) decide it's time to renovate the chapel. There's a lot of work involved and it's a stuffy little place. As time goes by, the nuns are getting very hot with all the hard work. Sister Mary suggests that they strip naked to finish the job. They do so, just as there's a knock at the door. Sister Mary walks over to the door and shouts through "Who's there?". The reply comes: "It's the blind man". Relieved, Sister Mary opens the door. The man then says "Hey, nice tits sister, now where do you want these blinds?"

Hahaha.gif

graham56

Guru
Two nuns are in the bath, the first one says "where`s the soap?" the second nun replies "yes is does, doesn`t it" ;);)

This is the worst one I could come up with at present: ;)

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is called him 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain; they called him 'Juan'.
Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, 'But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.'

TVC

Two nuns on a tandem riding down a cobbled street.
Nun 1:"I've never come this way before"
Nun 2:"Me neither, it must be the cobbles"

jonathan ellis

Two Nuns And A Vampire

Two nuns are out driving when a vampire drops onto the bonnet of
their car. "Quick sister," screams one nun, "Show him your cross!"
So the other nun leans out of the window and shouts, "Oi! You! F*ck off!"

yenrod

;)

jonathan ellis said:
Two Nuns And A Vampire

Two nuns are out driving when a vampire drops onto the bonnet of