Oakley Glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnny Fox

Looking at getting Oakley Radar Glasses with prescription varifocal lenses, 1 polarised and 1 clear (they are interchangeable).
Has anyone else had there and if so how good are they?
Advice would be appreciated.

Forgot to add, I am long sighted....

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Not had those specific glasses, but have been very happy with Oakleys in the past (especially their free-of-charge repair of a pair that I broke through my own carelessness!).

I tend to lose sunglasses, though, so now I just buy cheapo ones (with proper UV protection, of course).

rosscbrown

Likewise I've not had the sunglasses you are looking at but Oakley sunglasses have been the best I've ever had. :-)

kyuss

Veteran
I'm also a big fan of Oakleys. Recently purchased some Jawbones and they're the best glasses I've owned by a long way, even the expensive Rudy Projects I had. The Radars are highly recommended by anyone who's tried them. Look at how many wear them in the peloton. I don't think you can go wrong.

I tend to lose sunglasses, though, so now I just buy cheapo ones (with proper UV protection, of course).

Maybe if you bought some expensive ones you'd take more care. :tongue: I know that I can't afford to lose or break my Oakleys and as such they've been the longest lasting glasses I've owned (my Oakley Monster Doggles just passed their 6th birthday).

Fiona N

Veteran
I don't lose Oakleys, I just scratch them as I lean over the bike, forget they're still on the top of my head (where they usually reside when not in front of my eyes) and they scrape down the garage wall :blush: Still, I guess it's better than putting them down and forgetting them :becool:

Top Bottom