Obree Gay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Well I'm sure it's a big deal to his wife but that's none of our business.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
When you think about it, the fact that he chose to go public could be a very good sign for him indeed as it would indicate that he is taking control of his life. Good luck to him.

OP
OP
007fair

007fair

I started the thread with best intentions - just wanted to make that clear Although I could maybe have made more of an effort with the title :blush:

I think Obree wanted this 'out there' all at once and he feels he is on a long path of healing One I hope he stays on I salute him and wish him the best !:rolleyes:

I don't care, and good luck to him whatever he does.

He competed in the Johnny Helms Memorial Grand Prix de Gentlemen last year riding two up with Yvonne McGregor and was quite happy chatting to me and posing for photos, asking me if I wanted them to move in a better spot. I know it was a laid back affair but he was really nice. They both were.

zacklaws

Guru
while waiting for some washing to dry in a launderette,

You mean you have launderette's in Hebden Bridge, I always thought all you Wessies, waited for a rainy day, put your dirty clothes on and went for a 70 mile cycle ride and called it an Audax, and those that do not have bikes just throw it into the raging torrent through the main street and fish it out a few counties downstream.

Only joking, see you on the next laundry day, oops sorry I ment "Spring into the Dales"

Hebden Bridge washing machine on wash cycle:-

Attachments

• _44370239_floods_3_lorry300.jpg
    _44370239_floods_3_lorry300.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom