Odd factoids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The chicken sandwich was invented by Rocky the rooster when he decided on a threesome

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Because of intensive breeding chickens have lost the ability to make sandwiches. It happened quite suddenly, and older Forum Members may remember the great chicken sandwich famine of 1976. The shortage was blamed on the ladybirds eating them all, but for the first time the truth can be told.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Jason Lee, star of "My Name is Earl" is in fact the 57th Earl of Sandwich. He also owns a nightclub, "Club Sandwich" around which swirl dark rumours of bestial bachannales involving pigs and chickens.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Lee Majors’ most famous role was as the Six Million Dollar Man. However, it was an elaborate hoax, as the components to make his prosthetic arm, leg and eye were actually purchased from a Radio Shack store for 73 dollars and 27 cents.
Interesting, as is the fact that an early Dyson Prototype was used as a body double for the dangerous stuff.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Jason Lee is Jason Staham's real name. He is the illegitimate son of Bruce Lee and Lee Majors.

Jason Staham is an imitator and look alike to Jason Stratham. Unfortunately although the face matches he only weighs 7 st soaking weight and frequently gets beaten up.

Drago

Legendary Member
Jacob Rees-Mogg is the inventor of cream crackers, and founded the company that took his name - Jacob's. It is rumoured that he can eat an entire packet without needing a glass of water.

bruce1530

Guru
“Cracker”, a TV show written by Jimmy McGovern featured Robbie Coltrane as a criminal psychologist, morbidly obese due to his addiction to cream crackers.

Coltane’s character “Fitz” was originally to be called “Ritz”, but the name was changed after legal action from a rival cracker manufacturer.

Top Bottom