Odd 'tagging' problem ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Spelling the name as it appears or using lower case throughout?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh well, I will just remember to put the space in! (It hasn't exactly been a major problem because today is the first time that I noticed it in over 10 years on the forum...)

winjim

Smash the cistern
Here you go Colin, I've turned you into the smiley itself.

[ATTACH=full]402465[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• okay.gif
    okay.gif
    533 bytes · Views: 44
Oh well, I will just remember to put the space in! (It hasn't exactly been a major problem because today is the first time that I noticed it in over 10 years on the forum...)
Yeah, that's not a bug. I can't see what else software could do, without a space to delineate.

We need to cast a glance over our posts to make sure they came out as we intended. Fix is easy, once you notice the problem.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Rather than starting another 'tagging' thread ...

I am having problems tagging certain members. For example I can tag @Littgull but I can't tag @Starchivore. Starchivore can still be found in the Members list but his name does not appear in the list which drops down as I type in after the '@'. It doesn't work if I type the whole thing out either.

I'm also having trouble finding members who have not been on the site for a long time. I doubt that they have requested their details should be removed or that they have been banned. Bokonon is one example.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My suspicion is that the length of time since the accounts were last logged into is the issue. The member accounts mentioned are still valid from what I can see.
I think you are right: I cannot tag some of my friends on here anymore, guess because they haven't logged in for a while.

Top Bottom