Odd Things That Have Happened To You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I think there is a requirement for more information here.

The rumours about his death were greatly exaggerated??

A very fat bloke keeled over at a concert in Salisbury Cathedral and my sister and BIL, both ICU nurses, jumped on him and tried to revive him but he died, which earned them a round of applause from the congregation. Obviously the applause was for their efforts, not for him dying.

Maybe they all hated him? :whistle:

I think theres a lot of the Terry Pratchett about you:smile:

There is certainly a lot of something about Classic, yeah.......

Last edited:
Can't quite put my finger on it. The milkman has taken to knocking on the door with a huge grin, then running a mile when I open the door. Our gardener seems to be coming around 2-3 times a week when I'm at work yet the garden seems no different to me.

Then there's the odd things like weird noise from the wardrobe when I came home early from work one day. My wife sent me to the shed and when I came back the noises had gone

The weirdness is not affecting my wife as she seems really happy yet worn out all of the time.

Just can't work it out....

tyred

Legendary Member
I almost set fire to my own trousers whilst wearing them. Seriously.

At school, I put a PP3 9V battery in my pocket which I needed for a metalwork project I had been working on. I was sitting in a classroom with the sun shining in the window on me and I could feel the heat on my leg and thought that sun is really warm. Then I could smell burning. And see smoke coming from my trouser pocket. A coin that was in my pocket had shorted across the battery terminals.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sorry but you'll have to explain yourself.....I can't understand what you are saying

What did you say?

Can't quite put my finger on it. The milkman has taken to knocking on the door with a huge grin, then running a mile when I open the door. Our gardener seems to be coming around 2-3 times a week when I'm at work yet the garden seems no different to me.

Then there's the odd things like weird noise from the wardrobe when I came home early from work one day. My wife sent me to the shed and when I came back the noises had gone

The weirdness is not affecting my wife as she seems really happy yet worn out all of the time.

Just can't work it out....
Especially as you get your milk from the supermarket.

Top Bottom