Off for a Jodd- sun 25th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Bet he's having my portion as well.

potsy

Rambler
Bet he's having my portion as well.

I was very reserved and only had a small Danish pastry :angel:

Unlike some others with their full English breakfasts :hungry:

Enjoyed that, just over 51 miles for me after peeling off after Tatton park to come home, can add a few more faces to my cc'ers now.

potsy

Rambler
Some piccies-

Speeding.JPG
Nearly time for cake.JPG
Group shot at Jodrell 4.JPG
scenic way home.JPG
scenic way home 2.JPG

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Meant to say totallyfixed relatives were at jodd and said hello to cyclist33. Small world.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Im back. It was so nice to see you all. Im the one in the middle at the back waving my hand in the main photo. It would be great if you could put the names to faces as Ive forgotten already. (fog head)

My shoulder is not hurting so I guess its fixed ? Maybe it'll feel different in the morning? Im looking forward to a nice dinner as Im so tight I missed out on the food at the big satalite dish :smile:

potsy

Rambler
I'll have a go-
Group shot at Jodrell 4.JPG

Potsy,Skud,Simba,SDR,YahudaMoon,Fossy,Hacienda,I like skol,cyclist33

May have got YH and ILS mixed up? Blame this cold/flu :biggrin:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
After leaving Potsy i sneaked over to Dunham Park for a hot soup and hot choccy top up before the final leg home Yum,Yum ! Had a nice chat with an old boy from Bradford who clocked the fixed and Brookes seat.He used to race in the 50's and said he had his old bikes still in perfect condition with some new Brookes seats....i nearly said "How Much !! " His wife end the chat by dragging him away ! Great to meet people like that.
The full English and blueberry cheese cake went down well at Jod ( I Like Skol made me eat it ! )
Good run and great to meet the regulars and some new faces although my feet were still wet when i got home after the downpour in Manchester on the way to Stockport !

Cyclist33

Great day out guys. Thoroughly enjoyed it all and the "support and challenge" culture was ace.

I got back just over half an hour ago - the final trek from Stockpot back home was very tiring, well I was fooked basically, but I've done me map checks and I topped out at 104.19 miles! Yay - first ton.

Thanks lads, and for the record, the sun came out about 4pm and lasted all the way home
cool.gif

Cheers

Stu (the one on the far right) (not politically)

Top Bottom