Off shopping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right, I've fettled the mtb and hitched up the Bob Yak. Off to Sainsburys in a few minutes. I'll be trying very hard not to buy 'weekend on my own' comfort food (meat, ice-cream and booze usually). Does anyone want anything?

domtyler

Über Member
Can I have some meat, ice cream and booze please?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:
Right, I've fettled the mtb and hitched up the Bob Yak. Off to Sainsburys in a few minutes. I'll be trying very hard not to buy 'weekend on my own' comfort food (meat, ice-cream and booze usually). Does anyone want anything?

I would, but I'll be swinging home via Morrisons shortly myself.

If they have any battenberg reduced to clear though...

Do they sell LCD TV's down at your Sainsburys? :biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Ah, I'm back. :wacko:
Nice ride in, although the trailer does add a fair bit of drag. Coffee and a reduced panananananini in the cafe to refuel for the ride home.

I have a nice bottle of Yellow Tail shiraz (oddly enuff, Wolf Blass cab-shiraz was on special offer, hence the empty shelf...). A big lump of meat. Some ice-cream (look, Baggy's away until Sunday and I need some comfort :huh:) and a bag of carrots. Sorry Arch, no cake. I couldn't trust myself with it. Can I press you to a cinnamon bagel instead?

Time to light the fire, brew some tea and tidy the kitchen. Then it's me, the cat and a Black Books fest for the rest of the evening.

Top Bottom