Off topic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just had a vision of you drafting a giant chocolate topic bar, now I'm on topic, off topic and promoting a topic to a fellow CC'er [it would have to be a very big topic to be of any use to you though :smile: ]
I'm currently avoiding a giant chocolate bar which is definitely not a topic - do they still sell those? It's a 230 g bar of Cadbury's Fruit & Nut which my dastardly family left me at the weekend, along with a biscuit selection box, 3 bags of nuts and raisins, a slab of cheese and a big fruit cake.

They apparently are of the (mistaken) opinion that I was not too fat before I got ill and are trying to lard me back up by the 1.5 stone that I lost!

I'm afraid that the biscuits, fruit cake, cheese and a bag of pistachios have already disappeared down my gullet so I am attempting to leave the rest alone until at least the weekend! :whistle:

What ever happens to missing single socks? :addict:

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm currently avoiding a giant chocolate bar which is definitely not a topic - do they still sell those? It's a 230 g bar of Cadbury's Fruit & Nut which my dastardly family left me at the weekend, along with a biscuit selection box, 3 bags of nuts and raisins, a slab of cheese and a big fruit cake.

They apparently are of the (mistaken) opinion that I was not too fat before I got ill and are trying to lard me back up by the 1.5 stone that I lost!

I'm afraid that the biscuits, fruit cake, cheese and a bag of pistachios have already disappeared down my gullet so I am attempting to leave the rest alone until at least the weekend! :whistle:

Colin just pass the chocolate bar this way, I'll see its safetly disposed of. ^_^
I've upgraded my computer recently, the spellchecker on this version of Firefox is as dyslexic as the last, :wacko:
if the computer can't spell what chance have I got

D

Deleted member 1258

Been watching old Star Trek Second generation episodes recently, I'd forgotten how easy on the eye the councilor, deanna Troi, played by Marina Sirtis, was.

Deanna Troi the counciler

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Colin just pass the chocolate bar this way, I'll see its safetly disposed of. ^_^
I've upgraded my computer recently, the spellchecker on this version of Firefox is as dyslexic as the last, :wacko:
if the computer can't spell what chance have I got
Been watching old Star Trek Second generation episodes recently, I'd forgotten how easy on the eye the councilor, deanna Troi, played by Marina Sirtis, was.
You don't fool me ...
Wikipedia said:
Troi is an avid connoisseur of chocolate, a fact that is significant in multiple episodes, including one in which she tells another member of the crew how to properly enjoy eating it. In the episode "Remember Me", Beverly Crusher briefly describes Troi to Captain Picard to jog his memory and mentions that she "loves chocolate".
You want to seduce Troi with my chocolate! :thumbsup:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
What's the best way to clean tarnished teaspoons?
HP brown sauce might do the trick!

Pandas are black and white!

Are they? In that case I think I saw loads of them the other day!!! :bravo:

4966608-black-and-white-cows-on-the-pasture.jpg

Top Bottom