Off yer bikes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Liddle is an unpleasant misogynist who believes the PR he dreams up about himself. I imagine this is a subject he doesn't really care or think very much about. Maximum impact online (and on readership) for minimum thought and reflection: Winner!!!!! He's like a pub bore let loose in the print room, or a child who finds that farting in class gets a laugh and confuses that with love, esteem or popularity. When all is said and done (and it will be) he is just another middle-aged man whose neck size is too small for his belly. Nothing to get cross about.

I quite agree. But you forgot "I may be wrong..."

Linford

Liddle is an unpleasant misogynist who believes the PR he dreams up about himself. I imagine this is a subject he doesn't really care or think very much about. Maximum impact online (and on readership) for minimum thought and reflection: Winner!!!!! He's like a pub bore let loose in the print room, or a child who finds that farting in class gets a laugh and confuses that with love, esteem or popularity. When all is said and done (and it will be) he is just another middle-aged man whose neck size is too small for his belly. Nothing to get cross about.

Spindrift ?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
let's kill him. That would be fun. Then he could really claim to be a Victim.

Top Bottom