Off'ed by a child

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazzaputt

Few years back I hit a paperboy who just rode into the road in front of me. Hit him at about 28mph (limit was 50 mph on the road). I now know how it feels to be able to fly unaided!!

He a broken arm. Me broken ribs, deep lacerations to all knuckles, deep cuts to elbows and knees, sore head but helmet saved a worse injury, pulled muscles it seemed in every part of my body.

The lad asked me not to tell his mum that he was in the road LOL!!!

spindrift

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are used to hunt lions. me and my ex met a bloke with one on Hampstead Heath. "Where are Rhodesian Ridgebacks from"? she asked. We never did get married.

Arch said:
I did that, only to a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I also came off worst, the dog just stood there, blinking at me in a kind of "what was that?" way.

Yeah! You don't take them for a walk. They deign to go with you.

bonj2

Arch said:
I did that, only to a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I also came off worst, the dog just stood there, blinking at me in a kind of "what was that?" way.

Once when i was doing my paper round when i was about 14 i was cycling along and a dog ran out straight into the road, he missed my front wheel but got run over by my back wheel. :biggrin:

Johnny Thin

If you're going downhill alongside one of those BMX kids riding on the pavement, give 'em a wide berth as they always veer out onto the road at random!

Top Bottom