Offensive Weapons Act Now for Comp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Coming into force near you soon. Time to offload all of your previously legal and now highly illegal offensive weapons. You can claim compensation as follows. Min claim £30
  • £2 for a knuckle-duster
  • £5 for a disguised knife
  • £10 for a zombie knife
  • £14 for a blowpipe
  • ? Throwing star
I cant be the only person wondering how much it costs to make a blowpipe, which differs from a piece of pipe in no particular way. I recall a Bruce Lee era craze for throwing stars that we knocked up out of sheet steel in 1/2 hr.

DRM

Guru
How much for a Bic pen outer used to fire “soggies” around the classroom?

Drago

Legendary Member
Buy a huge pack of Stanley blades, glue or tape them together in the shape of a cross to make thowing stars like we used to as kids, sell them to the dibble at 2 quid a pop, go and score some heroin with the profits. Result!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
You have to be able to prove legal ownership via a receipt. How’s that going to work? No one is going to bother for a £20 knife.

But you get £5150 for the worst guns. That might be worth the hassle.

“be the legal owner of the item and, where possible, should provide acceptable proof that you lawfully own the item. This could include a dated receipt of purchase, or legal documentation showing inheritance or transfer of ownership. You will also be asked to provide a signed declaration that you are the legal owner of the item and that it was lawfully acquired, when completing the Offensive Weapons Act Surrender and Compensation Scheme Claim Form; “

Chris S

Legendary Member
How much for a Millwall Brick?

bagpuss

Guru
Wood you get anything for one of these. Irish sheleighly

1607681285684.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Trebuchets are still ok though?

Asking for a friend.
Trebuchets are still ok, but my ballista and collection of siege engines have been outlawed, and all the dibble gave me was a counterfeit pound coin for them. And on the way home another copper arrested me for being in possession of counterfeit currency and took it back off me.

Top Bottom