Office Fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
The Boss is up on his elevated mezzanine, working away. Or possibly not I can't see his screen.

I am down below, as befits my assistant status, working away... well, ok, I'm posting but keeping one eye on the mac for the last pdf to work through..

Ah! Here 'tis....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ooh, arch, never knew you were a mac lady ;)

Saddle bum

Über Member
Our best office antic was the "Monkey Climb" where you had to go around the office touching all the walls without touchng the floor. Hilarious.

stevenb

My colleagues talk about period pains, shagging, blokes and the only male counter part in my team is a young dude obsessed with his car. ;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
At the time of the OP, the others were upgrading a database to Oracle 10.2.03, and I was working on an installation of PeopleTools 8.49.08

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
John the Monkey said:
At the time of the OP, the others were upgrading a database to Oracle 10.2.03, and I was working on an installation of PeopleTools 8.49.08

I am never going to complain about my work being boring again... ;)

Tetedelacourse

I have a pal who works as a H&S advisor for a wind energy company. He pleased me yesterday when he firstly reported to me that during a H&S induction for new starts he was running, he managed to say "f%*k sake" by mistake twice, and then secondly reported that he'd spent all afternoon calling and referring to his desk neighbour as "Babylon 5", his reasoning being that Babylon 5 is shoot, and so is the colleague. The colleague was made aware of his reasoning.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Tetedelacourse said:
... his reasoning being that Babylon 5 is shoot, and so is the colleague. The colleague was made aware of his reasoning.

Anyone remember the bit in "Spaced" where Simon Pegg's character gets sacked from the comic shop (so he can go back to the one he originally worked in) by saying "Babylon 5's a big pile of poo" to the owner?

Top Bottom