1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh buggery

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Chuffy, 24 Nov 2007.

1. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Nackers. :sad:
    I'm supposed to be doing an online application form but the website it's on has been shafted by IT gibbons taken down for maintenance.
    Someone please stop me from Amazoning everything Half Man Half Biscuit have ever written.

2. don't forget Editor's Recommendations EP. i think that's the one... anyway, look out for Vatican Broadside, the finest 29 seconds of song anywhere.

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

You're an evil tempter laurence. Maybe I need a shiny suited little goblin on my other shoulder advocating Simply Red's oeuvre as a balance?

4. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Oopsy. :sad:
    Editor's Recommendation, Achtung Bono and Saucy Haulage Ballads are on their way.
    Haven't ordered a copy of Stars or Picturebook though...

5. ooops... never mind, i'm sure you'll live without those for now.

6. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit! :sad:

7. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

as mentioned elsewhere, they are available on itunes, and giving me the dilemma of spending cash on lps i already own, or hauling the macintosh down the stairs and digitising them, scratches and all, from the originals.

d'ye ken ted moult?

8. spen666

spen666 Guru

saw them earlier this year/ late last year at Shepherds Bush and they were as good as 15 years ago- brilliant band

9. Both excellent choices.