Oh for f**** sake.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
SamNichols said:
I fear that she might kill me and eat me, or something equally depraved. I think I'd prefer rural France to rural Scotland anyway.

What, Arch kill you and eat you? I think you'd be safe enough. Unless you're made of fish fingers and chocolate. If you are, be afraid. Be very afraid!;)

SamNichols

I am made of a substance so pure and good that fish fingers and chocolate look pale and tasteless in comparison. If you were to nibble on my index finger then you'd be a happy man: it tastes like God.
If I've been taught anything by my ridiculous forays in the world of theology, it is that God has an easily definable taste.

So, generally I am afraid that people shall find this out, and I'll be ritually killed so that people can eat of my flesh. This joke has now taken a very messianic tone.

SamNichols said:
So, generally I am afraid that people shall find this out, and I'll be ritually killed so that people can eat of my flesh.

I'm afeared this will be more likely to happen in rural France as they are well accustomed to eating anything, putting just the right degree of seasoning and vegetables together to make it pallatable.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
SamNichols said:
I am made of a substance so pure and good that fish fingers and chocolate look pale and tasteless in comparison. If you were to nibble on my index finger then you'd be a happy man: it tastes like God.
If I've been taught anything by my ridiculous forays in the world of theology, it is that God has an easily definable taste.

So, generally I am afraid that people shall find this out, and I'll be ritually killed so that people can eat of my flesh. This joke has now taken a very messianic tone.

You'll be safe enough in a country where haggis is considered a delicacy then!

Top Bottom