Oh no, my wife is going to kill me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Theres a nearly new Triban 3 on the works intranet for £150. I'm going to have a look at it on Monday. I really don't think trying: but it's a triple chainring so I'll be more comfy on the hills with my knees: is really going to help the situation.

No flowers and donations to Manchester Dogs Home would be appreciated.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Theres a nearly new Triban 3 on the works intranet for £150. I'm going to have a look at it on Monday. I really don't think trying: but it's a triple chainring so I'll be more comfy on the hills with my knees: is really going to help the situation.

I bagsy the bike!! :laugh:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

Well it was nice knowing you, I hope it's quick.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I won't share my spousal violence avoidance strategies deployed simultaneously with the arrival of new acquisitions. They have been 100% effective and most involve cunning plans the longest of which was eighteen months long and culminated with a CB500 sitting in my garage.

OP
OP
shouldbeinbed

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Cunning survival plan is swinging into action. Son 1 is having my Cannondale Street hybrid off me but I could still end up with n-1 though. I'm going to have to make a hard choice between my Coppi and the Triban if it comes to it.

Top Bottom