Oh no, my wife is going to kill me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
(a)RS(e) RS RS RS RS!!!!!!!!!

The plan is in tatters but my testicles will survive, I forgot I have the balance of our hols to pay this pay month, no money for new bike. b*gg*r

Darling, I am afraid that the Russians have annexed (insert Country) and it is unsafe to travel there.... I love you far too much to risk losing you, so have cancelled the holiday

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Not that my wife knows about!
I only ask as our holiday to America was cancelled as he said that the Taliban had invaded. I did watch the news and it hadn't been invaded. He did go to the States for a fortnight and told me that he was at RAF St Mawgan for that fortnight.
The 'invasion' thing just gave me a feeling of deja vu

I only ask as our holiday to America was cancelled as he said that the Taliban had invaded. I did watch the news and it hadn't been invaded. He did go to the States for a fortnight and told me that he was at RAF St Mawgan for that fortnight.

Oops!

I was only speaking in jest...

Luckily (or unluckily) I have a wife who is also keen on bikes

I am in the process of investigating the purchase of a Kettwiesel

I have already had the "does it adapt to fit both of us" and the more worrying " I think the lower pedals on the Lepus would suit me better, and I would prefer the suspension"

stephec

Legendary Member
That's an ambitious blag that one, you'd have to have more front than Blackpool to pull it off.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
That's an ambitious blag that one, you'd have to have more front than Blackpool to pull it off.
Oh he was ambitious alright. I thought that he was working at Bristows Helecoptors. His other wife thought that he was in the RAF still and at RAF Valley and his girlfriend and 2 kids? Well, who knows where they thought that he was.
He pulled off the 3 week rota for a while. I thought that he was on 2 weeks at Bristows, Jude the other wife thought that he was 2 weeks at Valley and Eiriodd (I think that's how it was spelled), must have thought something similar.
We all thought that he was 2 weeks 'on' and one week 'off' and round and round it went. I found out about Jude when she rang RAF Valley and was told that he'd left the RAF a year since. They gave her his contact number which was my home number. I was a bit flabberghasted and I (after quite a calm chat under the circs) rang Bristowes who had never heard of him.
I invited Jude over for the following Tuesday, the start of the 'off' week as far as I was concerned and we waited in for his 'somewhere around noon' arrival. We hid her car around the corner. We'd already met up at Chester the weekend before for a coffee and a strategy meeting. We were both fairly furious with him but not with each other as we realised that we had both been duped, big time. Twit ex walked in and I said that there was someone here to see him and he went unsuspecting into the living room and I followed and shut the door.
He had the gaul to say "It's not what you think" and started to bluster a bit when Eirodd walked in the back door as she had 'followed' him back to mine in a hire car. We women can be pretty formidable when we team up against a scumbag. Jude didn't take a slice of my home until after he had to buy me out and then she 'broke' him by dobbing him to the Inland Revenue.

You couldn't make it up, I felt a bit of a wazzock but it never crossed my mind to ask if the decree absolute he showed when we married was the most recent. He had been married 6 times before me and only (I say only) divorced 5 times.

I felt quite safe asking if @Cunobelin was the ex as there was no way that twit-scumbag-ex would ride a bike. The bike would just reject him.

Funnily enough .....

I was a Naval Medic and worked with Helicopters at Culdrose

But I only have one wife

Theres a nearly new Triban 3 on the works intranet for £150. I'm going to have a look at it on Monday. I really don't think trying: but it's a triple chainring so I'll be more comfy on the hills with my knees: is really going to help the situation.

No flowers and donations to Manchester Dogs Home would be appreciated.
Do it do it do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom