Oh no, my wife is going to kill me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Quite right too. Apparently he told the police that keeping 3 women 'on the line' was 'stressful'.
He only had the one bigamous wife so they didn't bang him up. Shame.
I'm not speaking from experience, but I'd imagine it would be quite stressful, self inflicted though.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Oh he was ambitious alright. I thought that he was working at Bristows Helecoptors. His other wife thought that he was in the RAF still and at RAF Valley and his girlfriend and 2 kids? Well, who knows where they thought that he was.
He pulled off the 3 week rota for a while. I thought that he was on 2 weeks at Bristows, Jude the other wife thought that he was 2 weeks at Valley and Eiriodd (I think that's how it was spelled), must have thought something similar.
We all thought that he was 2 weeks 'on' and one week 'off' and round and round it went. I found out about Jude when she rang RAF Valley and was told that he'd left the RAF a year since. They gave her his contact number which was my home number. I was a bit flabberghasted and I (after quite a calm chat under the circs) rang Bristowes who had never heard of him.
I invited Jude over for the following Tuesday, the start of the 'off' week as far as I was concerned and we waited in for his 'somewhere around noon' arrival. We hid her car around the corner. We'd already met up at Chester the weekend before for a coffee and a strategy meeting. We were both fairly furious with him but not with each other as we realised that we had both been duped, big time. Twit ex walked in and I said that there was someone here to see him and he went unsuspecting into the living room and I followed and shut the door.
He had the gaul to say "It's not what you think" and started to bluster a bit when Eirodd walked in the back door as she had 'followed' him back to mine in a hire car. We women can be pretty formidable when we team up against a scumbag. Jude didn't take a slice of my home until after he had to buy me out and then she 'broke' him by dobbing him to the Inland Revenue.

You couldn't make it up, I felt a bit of a wazzock but it never crossed my mind to ask if the decree absolute he showed when we married was the most recent. He had been married 6 times before me and only (I say only) divorced 5 times.

I felt quite safe asking if @Cunobelin was the ex as there was no way that twit-scumbag-ex would ride a bike. The bike would just reject him.

Wow, that's quite some story!!

stephec

Legendary Member
Oh he was ambitious alright. I thought that he was working at Bristows Helecoptors. His other wife thought that he was in the RAF still and at RAF Valley and his girlfriend and 2 kids? Well, who knows where they thought that he was.
He pulled off the 3 week rota for a while. I thought that he was on 2 weeks at Bristows, Jude the other wife thought that he was 2 weeks at Valley and Eiriodd (I think that's how it was spelled), must have thought something similar.
We all thought that he was 2 weeks 'on' and one week 'off' and round and round it went. I found out about Jude when she rang RAF Valley and was told that he'd left the RAF a year since. They gave her his contact number which was my home number. I was a bit flabberghasted and I (after quite a calm chat under the circs) rang Bristowes who had never heard of him.
I invited Jude over for the following Tuesday, the start of the 'off' week as far as I was concerned and we waited in for his 'somewhere around noon' arrival. We hid her car around the corner. We'd already met up at Chester the weekend before for a coffee and a strategy meeting. We were both fairly furious with him but not with each other as we realised that we had both been duped, big time. Twit ex walked in and I said that there was someone here to see him and he went unsuspecting into the living room and I followed and shut the door.
He had the gaul to say "It's not what you think" and started to bluster a bit when Eirodd walked in the back door as she had 'followed' him back to mine in a hire car. We women can be pretty formidable when we team up against a scumbag. Jude didn't take a slice of my home until after he had to buy me out and then she 'broke' him by dobbing him to the Inland Revenue.

You couldn't make it up, I felt a bit of a wazzock but it never crossed my mind to ask if the decree absolute he showed when we married was the most recent. He had been married 6 times before me and only (I say only) divorced 5 times.

I felt quite safe asking if @Cunobelin was the ex as there was no way that twit-scumbag-ex would ride a bike. The bike would just reject him.
You should get together with a script writer, there's a film or tv serial in that.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Aimed at him:

image.jpg

Yes, I know, I know, but I couldn't have said it better myself....

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Considering that was probably the great attraction in the first place*, I doubt that would work.....

* - Apologies Saluki, but given the amount of woman he had, I imagine it probably wouldn't have been too far off......
Actually, he thinks that he is hung like a bull. I'm a country girl and I can telly you that he isn't. Bull hamster maybe. Not good looking either.

He was nice and I had been having a difficult time of it (parent dying, other parent blaming me for adopted fathers heart attack even though I was out of the country), my fave horse had to be shot and the possibility of getting evicted during a change of landlord. He was kind and supportive. All 7 of us have similar tales of starting to date him. All 7 off us married in haste and repented in haste too. He is currently married to some woman. We'll be ready to welcome her to the 'survivors club' when she ditches him, as she will. He was nice and lovely to woo and hideous and lazy when married but that gradually happened. He is a passive aggressive sort of person with his 'why don't you wear that' or 'have your hair cut like this' kind of thing. Easy to do when your partner is in a delicate frame of mind. He once (only once) went to lash out at me, I was packing my stuff, and discovered that I was not so meek and mild when riled. He got a bit of a surprise that day.
For the record, he was rubbish in the sack.

He never tried to sneak bikes in but replica swords galore, bits of overpriced archaeology he swore were genuine and a lot were not. His N+1 replica (and some real) sword collection was quite impressive. I'll not even hint at his name as I know for a fact that at least one person on here will know him.

Top Bottom