Oh no, what should I do??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
And it was all my fault! It's Mrs B; she's in love with another man. She wants to stroke him and pet him and eyes go all gooey and glazey at the mere mention of him. But I only have myself to blame, as it was I that bought her his recent DVD, Born to race. Beware, if you purchase this DVD for your loved one life may never be the same again.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I hope you do not mean the story of Danny Krueger, a rebellious young street racer on a collision course with trouble which was released in 2011
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1781781/fullcredits

Im hoping that the love of your life has thang going on for the Manx Man Cav who has released a DVD by the same name recently.

Whats the DVD like are we going to get a review

OP
OP
Demonclimber

Demonclimber

Climbing Ninja
Yep, it's the Minx Missile as he's now called. I've seen snippets of the DVD, more of an insight into the fella's life rather than loads of bike action. May have to watch whole thing and then report back further

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
my Mrs is the same about Colin Charvis (ex Welsh Rugby international) I did a sportive he was riding and got his autograph at the end stood round chatting in the food tent. When I got home and gave her the autograph Mrs B didnt even ask me how I got on :rolleyes:

Top Bottom