OK, my bad...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hawk

Veteran
So as a male 18-21 year old, I realise I'm statistically the most likely category of person to do stupid things on the road.

Put on some panniers on my bike and ended up doing an average of 18mph in to town. Buzzing that I might set a personal best, I was determined to make it there asap. (Ofc I didn't think about how stupid this attitude was at the time....)

Hit the back of a queue of traffic on a 2lane road, left lane empty, right lane full of cars waiting to turn right. No other cars behind but for some reason I decide to filter in the right lane.... Guess I didn't want to be seen to undertake the queue then cut in.

Porsche is slightly more left in that lane than other cars so I decide to swap side and filter down the outside instead.

And as I fly by at a stupid speed, I clip the porsche with my extra wide panniers.

No damage, I didn't fall, good bollocking off a motorcycle courier and a mistake I'll *never* make again

I WILL LEAVE SPACE WHEN FILTERING.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Go get some insurance from BC or CTC (£36 pa)- wing mirrors aren't cheap, especially made by Porsche !

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom