Soltydog
Squire
- Location
- near Hornsea
That's my thinking. I have the Tuxedo & dickie bow top & yes it gets a lot of attention/laughs/comments but I also hope that motorists see it tooAt least if people laugh at you it means they've seen you.

That's my thinking. I have the Tuxedo & dickie bow top & yes it gets a lot of attention/laughs/comments but I also hope that motorists see it tooAt least if people laugh at you it means they've seen you.

The sight of me wearing this is what the world is missing.
![]()
Unfortunately I can only wear it in the privacy of my own home. While breathing in. A great loss to all concerned.

I've got to lose a bit of weight (piled it on since I've been off the bike) but my Northwave skeleton top will be back on after that, I really want the 'Marmite' one though since seeing/having a natter with the guy on a racing trike at the Skyride city event a few weeks back.
Is there a more sensible one in that pile under the clock?Some of us just don't care any longer.
Me at 67 years old.
![]()
You know, I really like those Foska cycling tops with silly pictures on them. I know that I look a prat when I’m dressed like a tin of baked beans or a skeleton. But they are very good quality and comfortable.
Respect, and I don't mean that fool George Galloway.Some of us just don't care any longer.
Me at 67 years old.
![]()
I would really like one of these. I'm sure that some would find unacceptable!!
Go for it, can't be any worse than this:The sight of me wearing this is what the world is missing.
Unfortunately I can only wear it in the privacy of my own home. While breathing in. A great loss to all concerned.