Old Halfords thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
does anyone remember the feck up halfordswebsite had over christmas several years ago, basically whatever was in your basket you got for free when you collected, i remember several folk got shedloads of stuff and others had orders cancelled, cant find the thread, does anyone remember when it was. beginning to think I dreamt it....

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
nobody remember:blink::blink::blink::blink:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
does anyone remember the feck up halfordswebsite had over christmas several years ago, basically whatever was in your basket you got for free when you collected, i remember several folk got shedloads of stuff and others had orders cancelled, cant find the thread, does anyone remember when it was. beginning to think I dreamt it....

If its not on Strava it didn't happen :rolleyes:

I do, if I have it right some people ordered a vast amount of stuff (and posted swag pictures). Some other people got in a tizz that some people were gaming the system but the thing is, Halfords didnt have to honour the order they could have simply refunded it even up to time of collection.

Fair play to anyone that got stuff lol

Don't remember that but I do remember when Oakleys custom sunglasses website messed up and totally custom glasses were billed at £50 and good enough for them they honoured it.

Top Bottom