Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
McGinty is a grumpy old git who likes seriously dodgy music.
That does not narrow it down on this forum.

Ajax Bay

Guru
I should probably clarify I wasn't referring to pie. The other two.
In an effort to refute your suggestion that @Citius and @S-Express were one and the same, I've delved back in the archives (and enjoyed some of your unclouded views on HR monitors and power meters btw :laugh:) and here are two quotes demonstrating their different style.
Context: some bloke asking why they put metal in rim brake pads.
The metal shards are coming from your rims - it's not in the pads already.
Context: long tedious 'discussion' over whether using HR as a training aid had merit.
Riding for 2 minutes at 170bpm would be a complete waste of time. I don't think anyone ever said different. I think you are the first person to mention this. For me, I generally ride for 2-3hrs at averages generally over 170, so a 2min interval at that level would be bizarre.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I heard he got so depressed living in that shitehole London that he moved up north.
I once posted that he wasn't really a Richard E Grant type(his avatar),but a smackhead living in a bedsit in Burnley. He took that in good heart. On hindsight,he played the 'poncy, posh part of London nobber' to a tee!:okay:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Who was the female poster from Scotland who had a pic' of her face for an avatar and often talked about her German Shepherd dogs? She posted for about 3 years,probably last posting about 4 or 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom