Old members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nice one!:okay: Do you by any chance have a pic' of her avatar?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
In an effort to refute your suggestion that @Citius and @S-Express were one and the same, I've delved back in the archives (and enjoyed some of your unclouded views on HR monitors and power meters btw :laugh:) and here are two quotes demonstrating their different style.
Context: some bloke asking why they put metal in rim brake pads.

Context: long tedious 'discussion' over whether using HR as a training aid had merit.
If you say so. Although Ian a mod from that time has confirmed they were the same.
Not that I am bothered one way or the other. :rolleyes:

classic33

Leg End Member
On a bit of a side note. If you fellow CCers stopped posting,how after a year or so,would you like or expect current posters to say things about you?:laugh:
If I wasn't around to see them, they'd not be known about.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I recall @BigonaBianchi - Ralf - got a lot of stick on here from the then usual suspects for renting rooms in his house to fund his cycling lifestyle.

Effectively, he was bullied off the forum.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Aah I see, I've never been in the navy so that's my excuse for not knowing that. I did work with a bloke who had been in the navy who's surname was Williams and was known as Bungy, apparently anyone in the navy with the surname Williams was/is known as Bungy.

I did see a post from Keith while I was looking at old content that had his location as somewhere in Wales.
I think Keith lived in the far east for many years (or much of his time) on C+/CC....mind you, that a pretty long time now! @Dayvo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom