old mother hubbard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Don't think I'll bother with the swapsies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's not the MOST inspiring cupboard I've ever seen. Is that white bag rice, flour or oats?

Mind you, my fridge is virtually empty, in fact I need to slope off shortly to the shops...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
Arch, could you get me some caraway seeds to make a caraway seed cake while you are out? Thank you

Certainly.

Oh, BTW, I made something yesterday which is a pinnacle of recycling. I'll take a pic tonight, and show you tomorrow, I think you'll approve...:biggrin:

Pete

Arch said:
oh! now you say it, I can see what that word is...
Did anyone not realise that you can click on the thumbnail to get a full-size image? I only ask....

Well, seems to be the makings of something cookable in there, though I'd bin the cup-a-soups, day one, no arguments, yuck!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:. He's got flour, herbs (two lots of oregano, though one jar looks almost empty), garlic, pepper, vinegar (I think). Might be interesting to know what's behind all the teabags.

gbb

Legendary Member
simonali said:
Or the cleanest. Next thing you wanna be putting in there is this and this! :smile:

Or maybe this...
mousetrap_rdax_245x212.jpg

...but there again, by Arbitrarys own admission, theres fcuk all there, even for a wee moose

Top Bottom