Old Peugeot Premiere (Possible Project)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I listed it last night and had about 5 offers for it this morning. I’ve been paid so I’ve sent off a donation to Windrush. I need to pop up there and see if they have anything else I could get my teeth into.
Nice one. Me too. Email them first they’re not there all the time.

Gunk

Guru
I did manage a cheeky final ride into town this morning, now everything is tweaked and set up properly it was a dream to ride, I do love the extra weight and flexibility of a steel frame, this and the Banana project has really ignited a desire to custom build a nice steel framed 1980’s/1990’s retro mod bike. They’re just so nice to ride.

avecReynolds531

Veteran
I do love the extra weight and flexibility of a steel frame, this and the Banana project has really ignited a desire to custom build a nice steel framed 1980’s/1990’s retro mod bike. They’re just so nice to ride.
Totally agree. Returning to steel frames was a revelation for me.

A pal found a gorgeous Somec (Columbus SLX) frame and put modern Campagnolo gearing & wheels on it. That was stunning: classic steel look and comfort with modern performance. I'll have a Tommasini road frame in a minute...

Look forward to reading a new thread - as and when you build up a good 80s/ 90s frame.

Shiner

Hi. An old thread this but I'm restoring a Premiere. Trying to find the precise diameter of the steering tube on the forks. I have no forks so am trying to get some. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks.

Top Bottom