Old unused saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maherees

Über Member
Hi all,
is there a recycling type place I can take my ever-growing mound of unsued saddles? i know I could spend some time placing each one on eBay and then packing and going to the post office but I just don't have the time for this and just want to give them away as they just seem to mount up.
many thanks

Globalti

Legendary Member
Send any Charge Knife saddles to me. I'll give you some beer tokens in exchange.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Hi all,
is there a recycling type place I can take my ever-growing mound of unsued saddles? i know I could spend some time placing each one on eBay and then packing and going to the post office but I just don't have the time for this and just want to give them away as they just seem to mount up.
many thanks
And here I am with a saddle shortage after building bikes from my box of bits. (Note to self: always avoid alliteration).

They are awkward things to wrap and post, but I'd be happy to make a donation to a charity, or send some money for three or four decent ones.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
As @vickster said. Umbrella Fair on the Racecourse in Northampton. At the best of times they do not open on time! Nice people, though.
I've left stuff outside their doors, or by the café entrance. Tyres, other spare bits of bike that I've upgraded etc.
I'm sure that if you were to leave the saddles there, they'd find their way into the bike charity as others work in the building as well.

Top Bottom