Oli on the North Downs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OliverAmoros

Hey everyone. Thought I should say hi here despite having already posted a few threads.

I'm a relatively new MBTer having rediscovered the joys one sunny day in Coed-y-Brenin a couple of years ago riding a very old Saracen, on loan and totally not up to the job of the (then) Red Bull run - me OR the bike.

Fast forward a couple of years, i'm making the most of living on the (Surrey) North Downs with regular rides around the Reigate Hill, Box Hill and Mole Valley areas... and the occasional trip to the Welsh Centres. esp Affan and Brenin.

Look forward to sharing some experiences with some of you, picking up some good advice and offering some where possible.

Cheers
Oli

OP
OP
OliverAmoros

OliverAmoros

Oh forgot to mention... I'm also involved in promoting a great charity ride called The Suffolk Villages Charity Bike Ride which some of you may have seen in the relevant forum. The title is fairly self explanitory but if you want to find out more I have a link in my signature at the moment...

(Sorry for shameless plug :biggrin:

OP
OP
OliverAmoros

OliverAmoros

lol. Well there MAY be... have you heard about the proposed drilling on Leith Hill? There's certainly plenty of chalk around here.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Welcome. If you pass a purple faced fat bloke slowy coming uphill on a white Boardman hardtail say 'hi'. It's probably me.

OP
OP
OliverAmoros

OliverAmoros

GregCollins said:
Welcome. If you pass a purple faced fat bloke slowy coming uphill on a white Boardman hardtail say 'hi'. It's probably me.

that's assuming I can muster enough momentum with the granny ring.

"granny ring" - always sounds a bit wrong :wahhey:

Top Bottom