OMG - one for the boys?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
gary r said:
It was pretty sore for a while,but he recovered very quickly.The worst thing was seeing him go under the anesthetic,I was in floods of tears as he fell asleep! God! im welling up thinking about it now!!!
It's just a small prick :ohmy:

barq

Americans I know get a bit freaked out by uncut penises (e.g. "what do I do with it?", "does it work the same way?"). ;)

gavintc

Guru
Having spent some time in Canada, I know it is quite common in N America to be cut. Women I met, claimed to be disgusted at the thought of a normal penis with comments that it was so dirty. My response was that they clearly dated dirty men if they could not be bothered to wash their willies.

With N America such a litigious society it is a wonder that no one has considered suing their parents for mutilation.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
there has to be some uncircumcised men in the US. The contact pages in local papers in San Francisco usually mention 'cut' or 'uncut'

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
snapper_37 said:
I agree - it's not a debate. I just didn't realise about the US thing about it. But then again, loads of young boys have problems and have to have it done anyway. Much older.

I'm just shocked.

I wouldn't be shocked. The Americans can't even bring themselves to call a lavatory a bog (bathroom FFS!) so presumably they leap at the chance of in any way reducing things associated with things they daren't mention. Sad, cruel bastards.

GentleBenn

Veteran
User259iroloboy said:
BK:blush: I'm a roundhead, never known any different, t'was done for medical reasons as a small boy, I actually like it, and so have all the women I've ever 'known';)

Does that make me a cavalier....?:smile:

montage

God Almighty
at college a circumstised guy tried to wee on me in the shower.
I hope they aren't all like that (oh the steryotyping)

This is a true story. Please note, nobody was weed upon in the making of this fable - damned close though

atbman

Veteran
Actually, this thread remnds me of the two questions a man should always ask a supporter of evolution thro' Intelligent Design:

1. Why have I got nipples
and
2. Why did God tell the Jews that the foreskin had been a bit of a cock-up

threefingerjoe

Über Member
I think the circumcision custom over here (USA) is probably, as someone else suggested, like the tonsilectomy of 30 years ago. Hygiene is usually the given reason. I think, though, that that custom is falling by the wayside. 20+ years ago, after having my sons circumcised as infants, I began reading articles about how it really isn't important, and shouldn't be done. I don't know the frequency of the practice these days, but suspect that it isn't nearly as common as it was in the past.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I may be being dim .. but if it was THAT bad to have a foreskin, surely "suvival of the fittest" would have dispensed with it long ago .. ?

Arch

Married to Night Train
cisamcgu said:
I may be being dim .. but if it was THAT bad to have a foreskin, surely "suvival of the fittest" would have dispensed with it long ago .. ?

Nah, I suspect it's like tonsils and appendix. If it goes wrong, you're in trouble, but otherwise it's not holding you back...

Top Bottom